The bibliography provides information on writings dealing with the history of rape, including sexual child abuse, sexual harassment, sexual molestation, child prostitution, forced prostitution, sexual slavery, sexual(ized) violence. The blog informs about calls for papers, forthcoming events and new literature in this field.
February 3, 2010
CFP: Law and South African Literature
• Adjudication and sentencing
• Crime, violence and disorder in the postcolony
• In/security and law-enforcement
• Law and subject de/formation
• Globalisation, neoliberalism and human rights
• Law and empire
• Law and censorship
• Law and the state of emergency."
Submission deadline: March 31, 2010.
More information: H-Net Announcements.