The bibliography provides information on writings dealing with the history of rape, including sexual child abuse, sexual harassment, sexual molestation, child prostitution, forced prostitution, sexual slavery, sexual(ized) violence. The blog informs about calls for papers, forthcoming events and new literature in this field.
June 6, 2010
2010 Africana Woman Conference
"We welcome the submission of individual papers, complete sessions, workshops, and roundtables on topics relating to and affecting the Africana Woman such as:
• Histories and Biographies
• Literature and Poetry
• Artistic Expression and Aesthetics
• Education, Curriculum
• Policies and governmental actions
• Family and personal relationships
• Health and AIDS
• Gender and Sexuality
• Religion and Spirituality
• Motherhood and Family
• And other proposals which would uplift the Africana Woman, her partner, her family, her environment, her place in history, her creativity, and her social situation."
Submission deadline for proposals: July 15, 2010.
More information: H-Net Announcements.